Product Description More details
* A complete, stand-alone text for this core aerospace engineering subject
* NEW: updated throughout, with new coverage of perturbations, Lambert's problem, attitude dynamics, and techniques for numerically integrating orbits
* NEW: more examples and homework problems, more Matlab algorithms
* NEW: improved support material, including instructor solutions manual and lecture PowerPoint slides.
* NEW: Reorganized and improved discusions of coordinate systems, new discussion on perturbations and quarternions
* NEW: Increased coverage of attitude dynamics, including new Matlab algorithms and examples in chapter 10
* New examples and homework problems
* Highly illustrated and fully supported with downloadable MATLAB algorithms for project and practical work; fully worked examples throughout; extensive homework exercises; Instructor's Manual and lecture slides.