Product Description More details
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 is the undisputed "bible" of USMLE Step 1 preparation. This annually updated student-to-student review delivers an unmatched collection of the most frequently tested high-yield facts and mnemonics. Written by medical students who took the boards in 2010, it provides a complete framework to help you prepare for the most anxiety-provoking exam of your career.
- 1,100+ high-yield facts based on student reporting from the 2010 exam
- Hundreds of clinical images, including a 24-page full-color insert
- Student ratings of top review books
- Updated information throughout
- High-yield facts organized into basic principles and organ system sections facilitates study
- Use with First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 and First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1 to create the ultimate Step 1 review package